Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 10 September 2012

Fire destroyed a two-story house in Port Allegany Saturday night, and killed the family dog.

No one was home when the fire was reported just before midnight at 402 East Arnold Avenue. The blaze started on the first floor of the house, and a state police fire marshal has ruled it electrical.

Damage is estimated at $150,000.

The house is owned by Wayne and Kathy Hommel.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ...
since 1947

0 comments:

Post a Comment