Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 13 August 2012

A child playing with a lighter caused a fire that severely damaged a Conewango house last week.

Ervin and Ava Raber and their nine children escaped the fire without being hurt, but are staying with relatives because of the damage to their home.

The Cattaraugus County Fire Investigation Team says the fire started at just before 9 a.m. Wednesday in an upstairs bedroom of the house.

Conewango and Randolph fire departments battled the blaze.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ...
since 1947

0 comments:

Post a Comment