Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, 16 July 2012

A natural gas leak caused an explosion at a Chautauqua County home Sunday morning.

Firefighters were called to the Sinclairville home at just before 11 a.m. for an explosion and found the house in flames.

The people in the house were able to get out and suffered only minor injuries.

The Chautauqua County Fire Investigation team determined that the explosion was caused by a natural gas leak in the basement.

The news leader of the Twin Tiers ...
since 1947

0 comments:

Post a Comment